- State of art micro control design.
- Hold/Restart feature is available during power failure.
- Over voltage protection.
- 7 segment display indication for channel and timing operation.
- Suitable for screw mounting.
- These units come with user-friendly programming for On/Off time selection independently.
- Facility is also provided to copy the first channel’s On and Off time to all channels.
- Multiple units can be cascading to obtain more channels.
- Time inhibit – user can pause time with relay status remaining in current status (except ST6-M2, ST6-M2 (IP))
- Unit can be configured to have single cycle operation or repeat cycle operation.
- Terminals for potential free pulse signal are available for timing initiation.
- Analog Sequential Timer with Track (Din rail) mounting.
- Time range ad time selection is common for all channels On/Off time respectively.
- Only repeat cycle operation is possible.
: Internal Resettable fuse are incorporated for protection against voltage fluctuations Digital displays will blink whenever voltage exceeds specified voltage range. Switch off the unit for some time & then switch on when voltage returns to normal.Dimension:
- Over-all: 110x86x68mm (W x H x D).
Bag Filters systems, Dust pollution systems, Air handling systems, MCC panels, Pneumatic Conveyors, Process Industries etc.
Function- Sequential Switching 4 Channels
Source Voltage- 240V AC
(1C/O NO Relay for each Channel)
Range- 0.1S – 1H