Note: Internal Resettable fuse are incorporated for protection against voltage fluctuations Digital displays will blink whenever voltage exceeds specified voltage range. Switch off the unit for some time & then switch on when voltage returns to normal. Dimension:
- State of art micro control design.
- Hold/Restart feature is available during power failure.
- Over voltage protection.
- 7 segment display indication for channel and timing operation.
- Suitable for screw mounting.
- These units come with user-friendly programming for On/Off time selection independently.
- Facility is also provided to copy the first channel’s On and Off time to all channels.
- Multiple units can be cascading to obtain more channels.
- Time inhibit – user can pause time with relay status remaining in current status (except ST6-M2, ST6-M2 (IP))
- Unit can be configured to have single cycle operation or repeat cycle operation.
- Terminals for potential free pulse signal are available for timing initiation.
Applications: Bag Filters systems, Dust pollution systems, Air handling systems, MCC panels, Pneumatic Conveyors, Process Industries etc. Function-
- Over-all: 291x214x82mm (W x H x D).
Sequential Switching 10 Channels with IP-66 Enclosure TRIAC Output. Source Voltage- 85V - 270V AC/ DC (Triac O/P for each Channel) Range- 0.01S – 99H 59M