The industrial-strength Rhino™ M1011 embosses ½" (12 mm) stainless steel and aluminum labels – with or without adhesive – that resist extreme weather, temperature, chemical and UV exposure. This tough, durable embosser features an easy-to-use label cutting handle that cuts square or rounded edges, hole and cable tie punches, a trailing-edge measuring gauge, and a rugged cast-aluminum frame to withstand tough working conditions. With a deep emboss to ensure excellent character legibility, the Rhino™ M1011 is every bit as tough and durable as the labels it creates.
- This durable labeler embosses stainless steel and aluminum labels that resist corrosion from extreme weather, temperature, chemical, or UV exposure.
- Built-in hole-punch for creating hanging labels, cable-tie slot punch, and measuring gauge to set leading and trailing label edge length.
- Easy-to-use cutting handle cuts square or rounded edges. Rugged cast aluminum frame withstands tough working conditions. Uses 1/2-inch metal labels.
- Deep emboss ensures excellent character legibility. Print mirror script labels with included reverse-image character wheel.
- Kit includes embosser, character wheel, reverse-image character wheel, 1/2-inch non-adhesive aluminum and stainless steel labels, and hard carry case.